Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Red Velvet Cake...Yummy!

I just love everything about Red Velvet cake.  Especially around this time of year.  The color Red just feels like Christmas!  The Cream Cheese Icing is by far my favorite icing ever.  So it makes perfect sense to pair it with my favorite Cake.....right!?! 



This slice inpaticular was made for a client who setup an appointment for a Wedding Cake Taste Testing.  There were a total of 3 clients for the day.  One client called the night before at 12:30 to reschedule.  They just happened to be the couple who requested the Red Velvet Cake.  The other two cakes made for the day were a Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Icing.   The second Cake was a White Almond Cake with Lemon Filling and Buttercream icing!  My mouth is watering just thinking about them!

Back to the Red Velvet, there is a point to my rambling, the two clients I had that day that did not request Red Velvet Cake actually went with the Red Velvet!  It's just that good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment