Friday, December 25, 2009

Delivered Cookies, Brownies, and Zucchini Bread to East York!



Had a big delivery on Wednesday night.  I had to deliver 4 mini loaves of Zucchini bread, 1 dozen chocolate Chip Cookies, and 8 Fudgy Brownies with Red and Green Chocolate drizzle, to East York.  I wish I could say this was a quick and easy order but it took alot of time to individually wrap and seal each cookie, brownie, and quick bread.  I am thinking I will have to work on the packaging process in the future to make it more efficient.  I never even made it to drop off the package until a little after 7.  It was to a home in East York out by the York Galleria Mall.  Being in Dover it took some time to get out there with all of the Christmas traffic.

Well another hectic day in the life of a Baker  :)  Really though it isn't that bad.  I bake cookies, brownies, breads, and cakes for living.  I can think of a few more painful things in life.  Can you?  LOL!!





All of our treats can be ordered online by visiting our store.  www.bearheartbaking.com/store.html

If you need something to be delivered or have a special request you can contact me directly to discuss your needs.  You can contact me by visiting us on the web at http://www.bearheartbaking.com/contact_us.html

No comments:

Post a Comment