Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Owning a Bakery in York, PA takes Super Powers!

Owning a baking company can be challenging at times. When you have a husband and three kids who need your time and attention focusing on anything else is pretty diffucult. Somehow I manage to step into my magic phone booth and come out Superwoman. Or at least I wish it was that easy.





Luckily for me I have a huge passion for anything artistic and creative which is my secret super power. I really don't think I could run this Bakery without them. Oh yeah and being able to actually Bake and be good at it really helps as well. There is a trade off however. After all no Super hero has it all. (i have a tiny little secret that pertains to cooking) Can't do it, maybe some day, but for now I will Bake :)





Owning a Bakery in York, PA isn't really the hard part. There are lots of people in York, and one thing that comes with everyone, no matter who you are, is a Birthday! Luckily for me that is what I do I make Cake. Cake for Weddings, Cake for Birthdays, Cake for any reason really. So I am extremely fortunate to live in a town where there are people. Because with people come Birthdays.... I know I said it already. Just wanted to point it out again. The magic thing about people with birthdays is tey usually grow up to have weddings, babies, and eventually you have a snowball effect. If my cakes are good. I now have a business setup for lot's of success in the future!


To sum it all up I am very Thankful for what I do and for being good at what I do. Most importantly I am Thankful to everyone who believes in me and Bear Heart Baking Company!






No comments:

Post a Comment